The New Pathways -- Hurrah, The Arrival of Pathways in District 80

D-Day arrived on July 26, 2017 (Singapore Time) in District 80 with the rollout of the New Pathways in Region 14. It was a day of great anticipation and hope.


Our fellow Toastmasters had been waiting for the Revitalised Educational Program for years... and finally it reached our shores. What a joy it was and with all the excitement.

For many of us, that moment turned out to be heartbreaking. Like myself, many were totally disappointed. It took us forever to log-in. Perhaps it was a strain on the system since literally every Toastmaster in Region 14 (South East Asia) was trying to log-in at the same time!

When I managed to log-in, I was frustrated with further long delays as nothing seemed to happen. It took two long days before I got the system to work using Google Chrome (I still have issues with Internet Explorer). From then on, it is just plain sailing. I can now explore and discover many possibilities.

I had to switch the browser to allow for pop-up. Once the computer's pop-up blocker was turned off, I was able to view the projects, which open in a new window. (Note: To know whether the pop-up blocker is off, you need to check your browser settings.)

I believe that the New Pathways is the future for Toastmasters International. Pathways is a great way to recruit even more members.


Chew Ban Seng DTM
Past District Governor 




Comments