The New Pathways -- Getting Start With Blogging

This is my very first attempt to write a "Compelling Blog". It is an optional project of Toastmasters' Level 4 new educational programme.

I believe it is "Never too late (to start learning). Life begins at 69!!"  ❤

Perhaps I can do reflections on my Pathways' journey since Toastmasters International District 80 started with the launch on 26 July, 2017.

What do you think?? Would there be sufficient interest??

I thought "maybe" I could get a captive audience from a huge Toastmasters pool since Region 14 is the first under the New Pathways rollout plan. 😂

This is what's great about the New Pathways educational programme. We get very practical learnings to use in the real world. 😎

Have patience. I shall begin soon. Thanks.
















Chew Ban Seng DTM
Past District Governor

Comments